July 07, 2019

Random Assortment


The first model is my work and was a leftover from a previous Dark Ages project. He's a Celtic farmer from Corvus Belli's Celtic Civilians pack which, as far as I can tell, is no longer in production. I had the old Asterix comics in mind as I worked. 

My girlfriend took an interest in painting so I handed over some models into her tender care. The four models on the right are hers. The first pair are from the Splintered Light Greater Undead set and the last two are from Ral Partha's Wood Elf Warband.

The second and third will see action as witches of some kind. I've worked up stats for Wailing Hags below but they are subject to change. I really liked the garish colour scheme on her elven warriors. It would never have occurred to me to go with blue hair and green robes or red hair and blue armour but the colour choice really works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment